Comes with 2 Round Magnets
The round wall mount magnetic storage hanger rack allows you to display or store a magazine or small handgun almost anywhere. The rubber coated mounting magnets works with semi-automatics, revolvers, magazines and other accessories.
Safely keep your handgun available to you when you need it. Your mounting locations are nearly endless, offering the ability to mount the rack in plain view or hidden away.
- The rubber coated magnets will firmly hold your firearms without scratching them.
- Sealed rubber housing includes N50 rated neodymium magnets for superior hold
- Included in the package will be 2 magnets, (2) 3/4" silver self-tapping screws & (2) pieces of adhesive already attached to the back of each magnet.
1.25" Diameter and .25" H - Low profile design allows for a sleek concealed mount
- Mount Your Gun Vertically, Horizontally, or Upside Down
Mounting Instructions - It is very important that your new Armory Racks® Magnet Hanger for Guns and Accessories be securely mounted to support the required weight of your intended firearms or accessories. Two 3/4” screws are provided along with 3M adhesive backing but may not be the best for your application. The screws provided are best used in wood and if you are mounting the magnet to a different surface alternate screws should be selected. Please be sure you use the proper fasteners for your mounting surface.
Neodymium magnets are a member of the rare earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B).
The specifications N50 is a measurement for the quality of the magnet material. This tells you two things:
- How much "magnetic energy" per volume is contained in this magnet material
- Our magnet is a N50 and has a pull force of 36 lbs.
- What temperature the magnet can be used
- Our magnet can take temperatures of up to 80 °C or 176 °F