Payment and Checkout Information
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay by check or money order, yes we accept them.
- We collect sales tax from CA residents
- Sales tax for ship-to addresses outside CA are the responsibility of the Buyer
- RJK Ventures LLC is not responsible for errors with shipping calculations. In the case of an error, we will contact you prior to shipment.
- We process orders as quickly as possible and ship via USPS, UPS or FedEx depending on your location.
- We do ship internationally when there are not restrictions on our products. Please email us for a quote.
- Contact us at email@example.com for shipping to locations outside of the United States.
- All international VAT/Duties are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us prior to shipment if you have questions. We do not pre-pay or cover the cost of any international import requirements.
- Please include your exact shipping address and the items you would like to purchase and we will send you an electronic quote / invoice that you can pay with credit card or PayPal.
- We ship to the address that you provide us. If your items are returned to us as undeliverable, we are not responsible for costs associated with re-shipping and will issue an invoice to you for shipping costs only and will re-ship to the address of your choice.
- If we are provided by you incorrect shipping information we can modify the shipping if you contact us prior to shipping.
- Any fees associated with a return or re-shipping the items are the responsibility of the buyer and you will be invoiced prior to re-shipment.
- If incorrect shipping information was provided to us and we were unable to ship your items due to not receiving correct shipping information or payment for shipping your order is subject to cancelation and your purchase price will refunded minus a 5% fee with a minimum of $4.00.
- Once a shipment tracking notice has been issued, the order is considered shipped. Orders may be cancelled prior to shipment.
- We incur variable nonrefundable transaction fees for every order placed. As a result, all canceled orders will incur a 5% fee with a minimum of $4.00.
- In reasonable circumstances, returns for other than warranty reasons may be permitted for Armory Rack products (excluding Magnet Hangers) but must be requested by the buyer within 10 days of the original shipment date shown on the invoice and they must not be used.
- There are no returns for Armory Tool, MAG|Coupler magazine couplers, Magnet Hangers or Accessories.
- Armory Racks must remain in NEW condition and in the original packaging to be accepted for return.
- In order to return an item, you must contact us to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, providing a detailed reason for the return. A 20% restocking fee will apply to all Armory Racks products.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges to ship the item back to us
- If a promotion was running and RJK Ventures LLC offered free shipping or discounts via promo code, it only applies to the first shipment. Customers are responsible for all shipping associated with exchanges and refunds will be less any initial shipping costs incurred by RJK Ventures LLC associated with the promotion.
- Credits / refunds for authorized returns will be made within 10 business days of the receipt of the product after the product is verified to be new and unused. Used products shipped back to us will not be eligible for refund and remain the buyers property.
- No warranty is implied or given to Scratch & Dent items, they are sold AS IS and can NOT BE RETURNED.