Available is 1 and 2 Packs by Selecting Qty. Above
The rectangle wall mount magnetic storage hanger rack allows you to display or store a handgun almost anywhere. The rubber coated mounting magnets works with semi-automatics, revolvers, magazines and other accessories.
Safely keep your handgun available to you when you need it. Your mounting locations are nearly endless, offering the ability to mount the rack in plain view or hidden away.
- The rubber coated magnets will firmly hold your firearms without scratching them.
- Sealed rubber housing includes N45 rated neodymium magnets for superior hold
- Included in the package will be 1 magnet and (4) 3/4" black self-tapping screws.
- 3.75"L x 1.4"W x 0.30"H Low profile design allows for a sleek concealed mount
- Mount Your Gun Vertically, Horizontally, or Upside Down
Mounting Instructions - It is very important that your new Armory Racks® Magnet Hanger for Guns and Accessories be securely mounted to support the required weight of your intended firearms. Four 3/4” screws are provided but may not be the best for your application. The screws provided are best used in wood and if you are mounting the magnet to a different surface alternate screws should be selected. Please be sure you use the proper fasteners for your mounting surface.
Neodymium magnets are a member of the rare earth magnet family and are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B).
The specifications N45 is a measurement for the quality of the magnet material. This tells you two things:
- How much "magnetic energy" per volume is contained in this magnet material
- Our magnet is a N45 and has a pull force of 35 lbs.
- What temperature the magnet can be used
- Our magnet can take temperatures of up to 80 °C or 176 °F